Linda Evangelista & Billionaire Baby Daddy Settle Child Support Battle
3:12 pm, May 7th, 2012
Linda Evangelista and her billionaire ex Francois-Henri Pinault, who’s now married to Salma Hayek, have settled their acrimonious child support battle – right on the verge of her offering potentially embarrassing testimony in court.
The former couple has a 5-year-old son, Augustin James, for whom the supermodel claimed she needed $46,000-a-month in child support.
But right on the eve of Evangelista returning to family court in New York, it’s been revealed the two have settled.
The model was reportedly set to tell the international media, gathered to cover the case, about how Pinault initially wanted her to abort the baby and was reluctant to support his child.
Pinault, who runs the French conglomerate that owns Gucci, Yves St. Laurent and other luxury brands, has a family fortune valued at $11.5 billion.
Evangelista said she needed $46,000-a-month in child support for 24-hour nannies, armed bodyguards, chauffeurs, and other expenses for Augustin.
Details of the settlement have not been disclosed.
It’s expected a judge will sign off the agreement in court on Tuesday.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo