Linda Evangelista Demands $46,000 Monthly Child Support From Billionaire Baby Daddy
11:26 am, August 2nd, 2011
The former couple has a 4-year-old son, Augustin James, whom Pinault has not financially aided at all since birth.
It’s believed that her $46,000-per-month request is the largest in the history of Manhattan’s Family Court.
Most of the supermodel’s projected costs for Augustin’s care revolve around 24-hour nannies and former police detectives to serve as armed drivers.
Pinault, who runs the French conglomerate that owns Gucci, Yves St. Laurent and other luxury brands, has a family fortune valued at $11.5 billion.
The judge is expected to rule on the amount of child support next month.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs