Lil Wayne Reveals Limp Bizkit Signed to Cash Money (AUDIO)
12:27 pm, February 24th, 2012LISTEN
In a somewhat surprising move, hip-hop label Cash Money has signed Limp Bizkit, the Fred Durst-fronted rap-rock group that enjoyed huge success at the turn of the century.
Young Money & Cash Money Billionaires (YMCMB) superstar Lil Wayne revealed the roster’s addition of Limp Bizkit during a radio interview late Thursday.
“Every other day I hear about somebody new just signed to Cash Money,” Weezy told host Lenny Green. “The other day I found out Limp Bizkit signed to Cash Money. They’re signing everybody.”
Wayne also intimated that Cash Money is going after Ashanti and other performers.
After the interview sparked huge Internet interest, Durst confirmed the news on Twitter.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!