Lil Wayne Reveals Limp Bizkit Signed to Cash Money (AUDIO)
12:27 pm, February 24th, 2012LISTEN
In a somewhat surprising move, hip-hop label Cash Money has signed Limp Bizkit, the Fred Durst-fronted rap-rock group that enjoyed huge success at the turn of the century.
Young Money & Cash Money Billionaires (YMCMB) superstar Lil Wayne revealed the roster’s addition of Limp Bizkit during a radio interview late Thursday.
“Every other day I hear about somebody new just signed to Cash Money,” Weezy told host Lenny Green. “The other day I found out Limp Bizkit signed to Cash Money. They’re signing everybody.”
Wayne also intimated that Cash Money is going after Ashanti and other performers.
After the interview sparked huge Internet interest, Durst confirmed the news on Twitter.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage