Lily Collins Named “Most Dangerous Celebrity” to Search For Online (TOP 10)
4:06 pm, September 17th, 2013
Lily Collins is the most dangerous woman on the Internet.
The Mortal Instruments star has taken Emma Watson’s throne atop the annual “Most Dangerous Celebrities” search list compiled by security software company McAfee, which researches the “riskiest celebrity athletes, musicians, politicians, comedians, and Hollywood stars on the web.”
According to McAfee, “when you search for pictures and downloads of Lily Collins, you have about a 14.5% chance of landing on a page that tested positive for spam, adware, spyware, viruses, or other malware.”
Who else makes the list of dangerous searches?
Here’s the full Top 10:
1. Lily Collins – 14.5 percent risk
2. Avril Lavigne – 12.7 percent risk
3. Sandra Bullock – 10.8 percent risk
4. Kathy Griffin – 10.6 percent risk
5. Zoe Saldana – 10.5 percent risk
6. Katy Perry – 10.4 percent risk
7. Britney Spears – 10.1 percent risk
8. Jon Hamm – 10 percent risk
9. Adriana Lima – 9.9 percent risk
10. Emma Roberts – 9.8 percent risk
Be careful out there.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents