Lily Collins Named “Most Dangerous Celebrity” to Search For Online (TOP 10)
4:06 pm, September 17th, 2013
Lily Collins is the most dangerous woman on the Internet.
The Mortal Instruments star has taken Emma Watson’s throne atop the annual “Most Dangerous Celebrities” search list compiled by security software company McAfee, which researches the “riskiest celebrity athletes, musicians, politicians, comedians, and Hollywood stars on the web.”
According to McAfee, “when you search for pictures and downloads of Lily Collins, you have about a 14.5% chance of landing on a page that tested positive for spam, adware, spyware, viruses, or other malware.”
Who else makes the list of dangerous searches?
Here’s the full Top 10:
1. Lily Collins – 14.5 percent risk
2. Avril Lavigne – 12.7 percent risk
3. Sandra Bullock – 10.8 percent risk
4. Kathy Griffin – 10.6 percent risk
5. Zoe Saldana – 10.5 percent risk
6. Katy Perry – 10.4 percent risk
7. Britney Spears – 10.1 percent risk
8. Jon Hamm – 10 percent risk
9. Adriana Lima – 9.9 percent risk
10. Emma Roberts – 9.8 percent risk
Be careful out there.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- The Top 15 Messiest Celebrity Family Feuds
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?