Lily Allen Gets Married to Sam Cooper!
11:38 am, June 11th, 2011
Lily Allen is married!
The singer and beau Sam Cooper wed at St. James the Great Church in the English village of Cranham today.
Allen wore a gown designed by Delphine Manivet and inspired by the 1920s.
The empire-waist dress featured long lace sleeves and a fishtail skirt, as well as a lace headdress with flower detail.
After leaving the church, Cooper (who proposed last Christmas) and Allen smiled to fans and drove away in a vintage Bentley.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors