Lily Allen Hospitalized for Blood Poisoning
4:03 pm, November 6th, 2010
Lily Allen was hospitalized last night with septicaemia, a potentially lethal blood poisoning condition.
“She is responding well to treatment and her condition continues to improve,” says the singer’s rep.
“Lily thanks everyone for their messages of support and again asks that she and partner Sam Cooper be left alone whilst she recovers.”
Just days ago, Allen revealed that she suffered a miscarriage after six months of pregnancy.
Septicaemia is a bacterial infection of the blood which can lead to septic shock if left untreated.
Gossip Cop is relieved to hear that Allen is receiving care, and we wish her a full and speedy recovery.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try