Lillie McCloud, 54-Year-Old Grandma, Brings Judges to Tears on X Factor (VIDEO)
8:55 pm, September 11th, 2013VIDEO
Lille McCloud received the first standing ovation of the season on Wednesday’s “X Factor” premiere, and brought two judges to tears in the process.
The 54-year-old mother of three and grandmother of seven wowed the panel with not only her youthful looks, but her chillingly beautiful voice on CeCe Winans’ “Alabaster Box.”
“That was unbelievable, lady,” declared new judge Paulina Rubio.
Fellow newbie Kelly Rowland, with tears in her eyes, asked McCloud, “Where you been? Where you been hiding? The fact that you sang to people a song they didn’t know and you could feel it… You blessed us.”
Simon Cowell told her, “I think you have, honestly, an incredible voice. You absolutely nailed it. It really was that good.”
And Demi Lovato choked back her own tears to tell McCloud, “Oh my god. Ripped my heart out of my chest. I feel like I’m listening to Whitney [Houston] and maybe your time wasn’t supposed to happen until now.
“The easiest yes I’ve said in this entire competition,” said the returning judge.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?