Lillie McCloud, 54-Year-Old Grandma, Brings Judges to Tears on X Factor (VIDEO)
8:55 pm, September 11th, 2013VIDEO
Lille McCloud received the first standing ovation of the season on Wednesday’s “X Factor” premiere, and brought two judges to tears in the process.
The 54-year-old mother of three and grandmother of seven wowed the panel with not only her youthful looks, but her chillingly beautiful voice on CeCe Winans’ “Alabaster Box.”
“That was unbelievable, lady,” declared new judge Paulina Rubio.
Fellow newbie Kelly Rowland, with tears in her eyes, asked McCloud, “Where you been? Where you been hiding? The fact that you sang to people a song they didn’t know and you could feel it… You blessed us.”
Simon Cowell told her, “I think you have, honestly, an incredible voice. You absolutely nailed it. It really was that good.”
And Demi Lovato choked back her own tears to tell McCloud, “Oh my god. Ripped my heart out of my chest. I feel like I’m listening to Whitney [Houston] and maybe your time wasn’t supposed to happen until now.
“The easiest yes I’ve said in this entire competition,” said the returning judge.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress