WATCH: Lillie McCloud Called “Goddess” and “Superstar” With the “X Factor”
9:15 pm, October 2nd, 2013VIDEO
Lillie McCloud received the only standing ovation during the first-ever “four-chair challenge” on Wednesday’s “X Factor.”
The contestant, who blew away the panel during her first audition to become the season’s first front-runner, did it again with “A House Is Not A Home.”
Demi Lovato told her afterward, “Without even singing, standing on this stage, you look like a superstar. I’m honored to be on a panel in front of you.”
Paulina Rubio said, “Lillie, thank you so much for giving us so much,” going on to declare, “You left me speechless. You are a goddess.”
“Lillie, I just love you. I really do,” said Simon Cowell.
He went on, “Competitions need big voices. Competitions need big stars. And you have the X Factor, sweetheart.”
And mentor Kelly Rowland told McCloud, “You’ve got to know with every single fiber of your being how special you are.”
No surprise, the contestant made it into the Over 25 Final Four.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?