WATCH: Lil Starr, 6, Tap Dances into Hearts of America’s Got Talent Judges
10:33 pm, June 18th, 2012VIDEO
Monday’s “America’s Got Talent” got a musical dose of cuteness thanks to 6-year-old tap dancer Lil Starr.
The young talent, whose real name is Liliana, seemed to have an endless supply of energy as she danced around the stage.
“You were on fire,” said Sharon Osbourne, who gave her a standing ovation.
But what will Lil Starr – who also does jazz, ballet and lyrical forms of dance – do if she wins the $1 million prize?
Buy more headbands, of course!
Check out the adorable video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?