Lil Za Speaks Out On Arrest During Justin Bieber Raid: Look At “Color Of My Skin”
1:51 pm, January 16th, 2014
On Thursday, the rapper took to Twitter to defend himself against his characterization in the press, while also raising the issue of race.
He tweeted, “Honestly, the media is making me someone I’m not. But only those in my shoes can relate… These ppl get paid to make you look bad.”
Za continued, “Some stuff I’ve done has been wrong yes. But look at the position I’m in and the color of my skin. Cocaine? Really?”
“All this time I was home in tx nobody gave a f*ck about what Za is doing… soon as he gets to La he’s all over the news,” added the rapper.
He was initially busted for felony drug possession on Tuesday for a substance that’s been reported as both cocaine and ecstasy.
Shortly before he was to be released, Za allegedly smashed a jail phone, leading to a separate arrest for vandalism.
What do you think about what he said on Twitter?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents