Lil Za Arrested AGAIN After Allegedly Vandalizing Phone While Still in Jail
9:15 pm, January 14th, 2014
Lil Za has reportedly gotten himself arrested twice in one day.
According to TMZ, Lil Za was moments away from posting bail and getting released when he allegedly smashed a phone in the jail.
Police are reportedly now booking him again, this time on a vandalism charge.
As Gossip Cop reported, Za was arrested earlier Tuesday after cops found drugs — allegedly cocaine or ecstasy, according to varying reports — during a raid at Bieber’s home in connection with the recent egging at his neighbor’s house.
Za was being held on a felony drug charge, and could now be facing a felony count for the alleged vandalism depending on the cost of the phone.
We’ll have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z