Lil Za Arrested AGAIN After Allegedly Vandalizing Phone While Still in Jail
9:15 pm, January 14th, 2014
Lil Za has reportedly gotten himself arrested twice in one day.
According to TMZ, Lil Za was moments away from posting bail and getting released when he allegedly smashed a phone in the jail.
Police are reportedly now booking him again, this time on a vandalism charge.
As Gossip Cop reported, Za was arrested earlier Tuesday after cops found drugs — allegedly cocaine or ecstasy, according to varying reports — during a raid at Bieber’s home in connection with the recent egging at his neighbor’s house.
Za was being held on a felony drug charge, and could now be facing a felony count for the alleged vandalism depending on the cost of the phone.
We’ll have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship