Lil Wayne to Publish Prison Memoir
3:13 pm, January 12th, 2012
Lil Wayne is going to write a memoir about his time spent in prison.
Grand Central Publishing announced on Thursday that it will publish “Gone Till November,” a collection of the diaries Wayne kept during his eight months in jail at Rikers Island in 2010, stemming from a gun charge.
Ben Greenberg, Grand Central’s executive editor, says, “He kept detailed journals of his inner and outer life while he was on Rikers Island, and they certainly tell a story. They are revealing.”
Wayne’s diaries cover his thoughts about his past and future, his family, kids, and the people he met while behind bars.
“Gone Till November” is slated to be released on November 28, two years after the rapper got out of jail.
Will you be picking up a copy of his book?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Melissa Joan Hart Should've Checked The Mirror
- Why Did Evan Rachel Wood Date Marilyn Manson?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson: 100% Together, Possibly Eloping?!
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related