Lil Wayne Gets Into Cameraman Scuffle at Super Bowl Event: “F*ck You!” (VIDEO)
10:21 am, February 4th, 2013VIDEO
Lil Wayne’s Super Bowl Weekend was not entirely fun.
The rapper got into a confrontation with a cameraman covering Saturday’s Celebrity Beach Bowl in New Orleans.
Weezy was apparently shoved or jostled by the camera guy following the flag football event, and a few minutes later was still steaming mad during an E! interview.
“One of these camera dudes just pushed me just now, and I don’t like to be touched by people I don’t tell to touch me,” explained the recording artist.
He continued, “I’m gonna get out of the building, because if I touch somebody, I go to jail, because they’re not the same color I am.”
Addressing the camera directly, Lil Wayne concluded by saying, ”But to them, ‘F**k you!’”
Check out the confrontation in the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Bill O'Reilly Diagnoses Obama's 'Personality'
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down