Lil Wayne Gets Into Cameraman Scuffle at Super Bowl Event: “F*ck You!” (VIDEO)
10:21 am, February 4th, 2013VIDEO
Lil Wayne’s Super Bowl Weekend was not entirely fun.
The rapper got into a confrontation with a cameraman covering Saturday’s Celebrity Beach Bowl in New Orleans.
Weezy was apparently shoved or jostled by the camera guy following the flag football event, and a few minutes later was still steaming mad during an E! interview.
“One of these camera dudes just pushed me just now, and I don’t like to be touched by people I don’t tell to touch me,” explained the recording artist.
He continued, “I’m gonna get out of the building, because if I touch somebody, I go to jail, because they’re not the same color I am.”
Addressing the camera directly, Lil Wayne concluded by saying, ”But to them, ‘F**k you!’”
Check out the confrontation in the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents