Lil Wayne Hospitalized For Seizure Symptoms After Emergency Jet Landing
1:34 am, October 26th, 2012
Lil Wayne was hospitalized on Thursday night after reportedly experiencing “seizure-like symptoms” while on a private jet.
The plane made an emergency landing in Texas, after which the rapper was taken to a local hospital for treatment, reports TMZ.
The site says Wayne is “doing better,” though it’s unclear whether he’s still receiving medical attention.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for more information, and will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails