Lil Wayne Hospitalized For Seizure Symptoms After Emergency Jet Landing
1:34 am, October 26th, 2012
Lil Wayne was hospitalized on Thursday night after reportedly experiencing “seizure-like symptoms” while on a private jet.
The plane made an emergency landing in Texas, after which the rapper was taken to a local hospital for treatment, reports TMZ.
The site says Wayne is “doing better,” though it’s unclear whether he’s still receiving medical attention.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for more information, and will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet