Did Lil Wayne Cut Off Dreadlocks?
6:46 pm, February 1st, 2013PHOTO
Did Lil Wayne chop off his famous dreadlocks?
Jay Penske’s careless webloid HollywoodLife and other outlets made the claim on Friday, pointing to a photo in which the rapper appears to have what the site calls a “drastic hair makeover.”
The picture allegedly shows Lil Wayne sporting a short “brand new ‘do” at Big Boi’s birthday party in New Orleans on Thursday.
That’d be interesting news — if it were true.
But the music star DID NOT shave off his long hair.
Weezy’s Young Money pal Mack Maine put the rumors to rest, posting an Instagram shot in which Lil Wayne’s dreads are very much intact.
“Let’s end the speculation,” wrote Maine. “Lil bro didn’t cut his hair… but he is rocking that Saints Super Bowl ring!! #longhairdontcare.”
There you have it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?