Did Lil Wayne Cut Off Dreadlocks?
6:46 pm, February 1st, 2013PHOTO
Did Lil Wayne chop off his famous dreadlocks?
Jay Penske’s careless webloid HollywoodLife and other outlets made the claim on Friday, pointing to a photo in which the rapper appears to have what the site calls a “drastic hair makeover.”
The picture allegedly shows Lil Wayne sporting a short “brand new ‘do” at Big Boi’s birthday party in New Orleans on Thursday.
That’d be interesting news — if it were true.
But the music star DID NOT shave off his long hair.
Weezy’s Young Money pal Mack Maine put the rumors to rest, posting an Instagram shot in which Lil Wayne’s dreads are very much intact.
“Let’s end the speculation,” wrote Maine. “Lil bro didn’t cut his hair… but he is rocking that Saints Super Bowl ring!! #longhairdontcare.”
There you have it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties