Did Lil Wayne Cut Off Dreadlocks?
6:46 pm, February 1st, 2013PHOTO
Did Lil Wayne chop off his famous dreadlocks?
Jay Penske’s careless webloid HollywoodLife and other outlets made the claim on Friday, pointing to a photo in which the rapper appears to have what the site calls a “drastic hair makeover.”
The picture allegedly shows Lil Wayne sporting a short “brand new ‘do” at Big Boi’s birthday party in New Orleans on Thursday.
That’d be interesting news — if it were true.
But the music star DID NOT shave off his long hair.
Weezy’s Young Money pal Mack Maine put the rumors to rest, posting an Instagram shot in which Lil Wayne’s dreads are very much intact.
“Let’s end the speculation,” wrote Maine. “Lil bro didn’t cut his hair… but he is rocking that Saints Super Bowl ring!! #longhairdontcare.”
There you have it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right