Lil Scrappy Debuts “Trayvon Martin” Song For George Zimmerman Trial (LISTEN)
3:01 pm, July 11th, 2013
In the track, the rapper and “Love & Hip Hop” star sings about getting “legal justice” or “street justice” for the high school student.
Closing arguments for Zimmerman’s trial take place on Thursday, and the jury is expected to begin its deliberations as early as Friday.
Gossip Cop will be covering the verdict.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents