Lil Scrappy Debuts “Trayvon Martin” Song For George Zimmerman Trial (LISTEN)
3:01 pm, July 11th, 2013
In the track, the rapper and “Love & Hip Hop” star sings about getting “legal justice” or “street justice” for the high school student.
Closing arguments for Zimmerman’s trial take place on Thursday, and the jury is expected to begin its deliberations as early as Friday.
Gossip Cop will be covering the verdict.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin