Lil Scrappy Debuts “Trayvon Martin” Song For George Zimmerman Trial (LISTEN)
3:01 pm, July 11th, 2013
In the track, the rapper and “Love & Hip Hop” star sings about getting “legal justice” or “street justice” for the high school student.
Closing arguments for Zimmerman’s trial take place on Thursday, and the jury is expected to begin its deliberations as early as Friday.
Gossip Cop will be covering the verdict.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Kate Middleton Fires Her Hairstylist