Lightwire Theater Gets Standing Ovation From All 3 AGT Judges (VIDEO)
10:33 pm, July 17th, 2012VIDEO
Only one act proved itself worthy of a standing ovation from the three “America’s Got Talent” judges during Tuesday’s quarterfinals: Lightwire Theater.
The group, made up of puppeteers who create larger-than-life characters with the help of neon and black lights, blew away the judges with their routine.
“What a way to end the show! You brought it home,” Howie Mandel told them, going on to declare that they deserved to go to all the way to the finals.
Sharon Osbourne agreed, calling the act “spectacular.”
Added Howard Stern, “No disappointments here…. That’s a big stage show. That’s a million dollar act, no ifs, ands or buts.”
Check out the video below, and tell us if you agree.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look