Lightwire Theater Gets Standing Ovation From All 3 AGT Judges (VIDEO)
10:33 pm, July 17th, 2012VIDEO
Only one act proved itself worthy of a standing ovation from the three “America’s Got Talent” judges during Tuesday’s quarterfinals: Lightwire Theater.
The group, made up of puppeteers who create larger-than-life characters with the help of neon and black lights, blew away the judges with their routine.
“What a way to end the show! You brought it home,” Howie Mandel told them, going on to declare that they deserved to go to all the way to the finals.
Sharon Osbourne agreed, calling the act “spectacular.”
Added Howard Stern, “No disappointments here…. That’s a big stage show. That’s a million dollar act, no ifs, ands or buts.”
Check out the video below, and tell us if you agree.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo
- Ke$ha's Extremely Sloppy Set Look
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down