Tab Turns Perfectly “Sweet” Tori Spelling Marriage Sour
4:41 pm, March 17th, 2010
According to Life & Style, Spelling and McDermott “have recently become more like archenemies,” torn apart by their reality show, their “different values” and his “dangerous hobbies.”
The tab claims to have “exclusive” footage from the upcoming season of “Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood,” which shows the couple arguing with each other, and Spelling “mad” at McDermott following his motorcycle crash.
It seems Life & Style forgot to mention a few little facts:
(1) The footage was far from “exclusive” – practically every outlet was sent these promotional clips for the show’s April 5 season premiere.
(2) All married couples argue, and if it were so bad, Oxygen wouldn’t have released these clips.
(3) It’s perfectly understandable for a wife to be “mad” at the father of their children for getting into a motorcycle accident (and not for the first time either).
(4) The scenes in question were shot last year, and the couple is still going strong.
Gossip Cop reached out to a rep for the couple, who told us, “All is cool.”
We wish we could say the same for Life & Style.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship