Did Liev Schreiber Cheat on Naomi Watts?
4:47 am, October 9th, 2011
“Naomi Watts’ Partner Liev Schreiber Is Accused Of Cheating!” screams a headline from HollywoodLife, picking up on a story from the even less savory site TheDirty, which previously made similar allegations about Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore.
HollywoodLife writes, “Liev hasn’t been faithful” to Watts, his longtime partner and the mother of his two children, having reportedly had “sexual relations with model Phoebe Roberts.”
The site claims after a wrap party in Australia, where Schreiber shot Mental, he and Roberts, who was Toni Collette‘s stand-in in the film, went “back to his apartment.”
Gossip Cop has looked into the cheating story, and as of now it’s based on a lot on hearsay, and little fact.
We’re also hearing there may be legal action taken.
A rep for Schreiber tells us the allegations are “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna