Liberty Ross: “When Things Seem Really Bad,” You Have to “Learn From It” (VIDEO)
5:36 pm, October 22nd, 2012VIDEO
In a voiceover interview intercut with behind-the-scenes footage, Ross opens up about her early modeling days and career.
But most people will focus on the following passage, in which Ross seems to address her experience in the wake of her husband Rupert Sanders’ indiscretion with Kristen Stewart, although she mentions neither by name.
She says, “I have a really good balance. I’m very happy with my life, and I’m lucky. I have good people. I have two amazing children. I believe that we’re all on journeys and we are all given lessons at certain times in our life, and sometimes when things seem really bad, you have to be able to see the good and learn from it, and just move forward as graciously as possible.”
Ross continues, “I don’t like being trapped or feeling that I’m not able to move forward. I do think that this year is kind of the end of some things and the beginnings of something else. And I think that beginnings are always really exciting, and change is very important in life.”
She concludes, “I’m still the same girl when I go home. It doesn’t matter what I do in the day, or where I go, or who I’m with… I’m just Liberty, and that’s just really important to keep hold of.”
Check out the video below and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship