Liberty Ross Files For Divorce From Rupert Sanders: Report
8:05 pm, January 25th, 2013
The model’s divorce petition was entered into Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday, with Sanders also filing his response.
Both are seeking joint custody of their two children, who are 5 and 7 years old.
Ross is also seeking spousal support and attorney’s fees from the director, says TMZ.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet