Liberty Ross Files For Divorce From Rupert Sanders: Report
8:05 pm, January 25th, 2013
The model’s divorce petition was entered into Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday, with Sanders also filing his response.
Both are seeking joint custody of their two children, who are 5 and 7 years old.
Ross is also seeking spousal support and attorney’s fees from the director, says TMZ.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court