Liberty Ross Explains She’s “Listening to Her Heart” After Rupert Sanders Breakup
1:21 pm, February 10th, 2013
While sitting in the front row of the Alexander Wang show at New York Fashion Week on Saturday, the model and actress told the Associated Press that she’s now laying low and “keeping [her] head down.”
In September, Ross strutted down the runway at another Wang show.
She added that her main priority these days are her two young children.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Critics Slam Controversial NYPD Stop-And-Kiss Program
- Rihanna Keeps It Casual Courtside
- Jay-Z's Teaching Blue Ivy Something He Never Learned
- Bella Thorne, Zendaya Coleman, and Ashley Tisdale