CLAIM: Liberty Ross Disses Kristen Stewart As “Downgrade”
4:22 pm, August 9th, 2012
“Liberty Ross’ Biggest Diss To Kristen Stewart: You’re A Downgrade,” reads a headline from HollywoodLife, which constantly fabricates stories and is wrong over and over and over again about the Twilight actress.
In its latest senseless report, the webloid says, “Liberty knows that Kristen Stewart is a downgrade from her — and she’s proving it to the world!”
HollywoodLife, which is even more embarrassed than usual today since its boss was arrested, then explains, Ross is “flaunting her sexy body to make her cheating husband Rupert Sanders realize he messed up — big time!”
The grossly unreliable blog, which now steals Gossip Cop exclusives — presumably to have something accurate on its site — then goes on to note that on Wednesday, Ross was pictured wearing “a big, yet arguably gaudy, cross.”
It uses that minor detail to shamelessly attack Stewart by writing, “Could [Ross] be warding off Kristen Stewart, branded as the ‘trampire’ since the cheating scandal emerged?”
We all know HollywoodLies, er, hollywoodLife makes up stories, but Ross being photographed on the street looking attractive is NOT a “diss” to Stewart nor is it a way for her to say to the Snow White and the Huntsman star that she’s a “downgrade.”
It’s simply Ross… walking down the street.
She’s not “flaunting her sexy body.” She’s a model — that is her body.
As for Ross’ cross “warding off Kristen Stewart,” well, that’s just more proof that HollywoodLife lives only in a world of falsehoods, fantasy and fiction.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!