Liberty Ross Hits Runway in New York
10:01 am, September 9th, 2012PHOTOS
The wife of Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders strutted down the catwalk at the Alexander Wang show during Fashion Week in New York on Saturday.
Though mostly retired from modeling, Ross’ runway walk marked her first professional work since the scandal broke in July.
She previously made a red carpet appearance at the Lawless premiere in L.A. last month.
Over the weekend while doing press in Toronto, Stewart noted that despite the perceived awkwardness that there might be during the Breaking Dawn — Part 2 promotion, everything is “going to be fine.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?