Liam Payne Slams “Bullsh*t” Rumor He’s Leaving One Direction for Girlfriend
9:22 pm, March 3rd, 2013
Liam Payne is slamming rumors that he wants to leave One Direction for the sake of his love life.
The Daily Star claimed on Sunday that the “love-sick” singer is “set to quit” his wildly successful band “because he can’t stand being away from his girlfriend,” Danielle Peazer.
The tabloid goes on to quote Payne as supposedly saying, “I can’t stand being away from Danielle. If it’s between the band and her, I’ll choose her.”
The Daily Star even alleges that Payne is against coming to the United States for promotional tours, and doesn’t think the stress that comes with the job is worth it.
“Liam feels he doesn’t get the same status and respect as the big stars like Harry [Styles] and Niall [Horan],” claims the paper’s “source,” and “sometimes even questions why he’s in the band at all.”
But Payne himself insists he’s not going anywhere without his band mates.
“Thought I’d let you know this latest story is bullsh*t,” the singer wrote on Twitter.
“I love you guys so much,” he added. ”I love this band they’re my best mates I ain’t goin now werrr.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank