Liam Payne Lashes Out on One Direction Fans For Bullying His Girlfriend
9:15 pm, June 3rd, 2012
Liam Payne is lashing out against One Direction fans who are bullying his girlfriend on Twitter.
On Sunday night, a number of haters accused Danielle Peazer, a dancer, of only becoming famous because she’s dating Payne.
The boy bander rushed to his girlfriend’s defense, tweeting, “Just as I start to like twitter again I see the nasty side of people who like to dislike somebody who makes me … Me.”
He added, “#SometimesIHateTwitter when it becomes a place to abuse people who uve never met never did anything to you but you still choose to be cruel.”
Payne then addressed the bullies directly, writing, “To all those people who are going to be d*cks and tweet her horrible stuff now just because i mentioned it … boring grow up.”
The singer made sure to thank the One Direction fans who support his lady love.
He tweeted, “To all those people who are nice thank you so much she often reads me nice things people say to her and it makes me smile love you guys.”
Peazer herself also clarified that it was a small number of haters who were throwing shade, saying that 99% of the One Direction fans are “lovely.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Famous Left Handers
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West