Liam Payne Slams Media for “Twisting” Duck Dynasty Tweet: I Am NOT Homophobic
11:44 am, January 19th, 2014
Liam Payne has RIPPED the media for “twisting” his comments on “Duck Dynasty.”
On Saturday, the One Direction member tweeted star Willie Robertson that he’s a “big fan” and has “huge respect” for the clan’s business success and “family values.”
Some outlets took the tweet to be an endorsement of the Robertson family’s controversial anti-gay views, and accused him of being homophobic.
Payne did NOT take kindly to the characterization, and ranted on Twitter about the sensationalized stories.
“I just watched a show and I liked it as most people do stop sitting in my twitter and do your research #lazyjournos,” he wrote.
And that was the tamest of the singer’s remarks.
Check out all of Payne’s tweets below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look