CLAIM: Liam Hemsworth “Demands” Miley Cyrus Quit Twitter
3:41 pm, October 1st, 2012
According to the blogger, “Cyrus is in the doghouse, and the only way out is by ending her affair with microblogging!”
And why is that?
Perez says Cyrus “pissed off her fiancé, Liam Hemsworth, by tweeting a string of statements that appeared to be directed at his emotional short comings,” including, “Sometimes i feel like i love everyone more than they love me,” and ”maybe it’s not that they love you less, they just love you the most they are capable of loving.”
Hemsworth is “demanding his future wife stop tweeting for good,” reports Perez, adding that an alleged “insider” says, “Miley’s tweet was such a huge insult to Liam. She tried to pass it off like it had nothing to do with him, but it totally affected him, no matter what she tries to say.”
Now, says the blogger, Hemsworth “wants her to get off Twitter completely.”
Unlike the equally unreliable Hollyscoop and HollywoodLife, both of which also ran this story, Perez neglected to mention that he ripped it off from Star.
However, just like those webloids, he is 100 PERCENT WRONG.
First, Cyrus was NOT referring to Hemsworth in those tweets.
She even took to Twitter after posting the remarks to say “no there is not trouble in paradise.”
And more importantly, a source close to the star tells Gossip Cop there’s NO TRUTH to these reports that Hemsworth is “demanding” Cyrus “get off Twitter,” or even asked her to do so.
As our impeccable insider points out, “She’s still tweeting.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted