CLAIM: Liam Hemsworth “Demands” Miley Cyrus Quit Twitter
3:41 pm, October 1st, 2012
According to the blogger, “Cyrus is in the doghouse, and the only way out is by ending her affair with microblogging!”
And why is that?
Perez says Cyrus “pissed off her fiancé, Liam Hemsworth, by tweeting a string of statements that appeared to be directed at his emotional short comings,” including, “Sometimes i feel like i love everyone more than they love me,” and ”maybe it’s not that they love you less, they just love you the most they are capable of loving.”
Hemsworth is “demanding his future wife stop tweeting for good,” reports Perez, adding that an alleged “insider” says, “Miley’s tweet was such a huge insult to Liam. She tried to pass it off like it had nothing to do with him, but it totally affected him, no matter what she tries to say.”
Now, says the blogger, Hemsworth “wants her to get off Twitter completely.”
Unlike the equally unreliable Hollyscoop and HollywoodLife, both of which also ran this story, Perez neglected to mention that he ripped it off from Star.
However, just like those webloids, he is 100 PERCENT WRONG.
First, Cyrus was NOT referring to Hemsworth in those tweets.
She even took to Twitter after posting the remarks to say “no there is not trouble in paradise.”
And more importantly, a source close to the star tells Gossip Cop there’s NO TRUTH to these reports that Hemsworth is “demanding” Cyrus “get off Twitter,” or even asked her to do so.
As our impeccable insider points out, “She’s still tweeting.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Jennifer Aniston Admits Her "Awkward Phase" Was in Her 30?s
- What Happened to Liam Hemsworth's Face?
- Kanye West Delivers An Interesting Analogy
- Stars Who Failed At Rehab
- Style Inspiration: 85 Celebs Rocking Tights, Spandex & Leggings