Liam Hemsworth: I’m Single, “Extremely Happy” For Miley Cyrus’ Success (VIDEO)
6:31 pm, November 12th, 2013VIDEO
Liam Hemsworth says he’s single.
The actor, rumored to be dating Eiza Gonzalez immediately following his split from Miley Cyrus, was talking about some of his old jobs with Terri Seymour of “Extra” when his stint at a bakery came up.
Seymour asked, “Do you bake for your lady?”
“I don’t have a lady at the moment,” replied Hemsworth, adding that he’s baked for ladies in the past.
As for Cyrus, Hemsworth said, ”I’m extremely happy for all of her success.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents