Liam Hemsworth & Miley Cyrus “Seriously Talking Marriage”?
9:10 am, March 15th, 2012
The couple is “seriously talking marriage,” claims a “source” for the tabloid, which notes that Hemsworth hasn’t “proposed formally yet.”
But that doesn’t stop the magazine from alleging the couple will “wed down South in Miley’s hometown of Franklin, Tenn., or Tybee Island, Ga., where she and Liam fell in love filming 2010′s The Last Song.”
Adds a supposed insider, “Miley wants the whole nine yards as far as a big wedding goes.”
There’s just one problem.
NONE of OK!‘s wedding speculation is true.
Yes, they’re happily dating, but no, they haven’t been “seriously talking marriage.”
A source close to Hemsworth actually laughed when asked about the tabloid’s claims, reiterating that while the couple is solid, there aren’t any known plans for them to walk down the aisle.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings