WATCH: Liam Hemsworth Accidentally Says He and Miley Cyrus Are “Married”
9:54 pm, June 28th, 2012VIDEO
The slip of the tongue came at Wednesday’s Australians in Film event, which as Gossip Cop previously reported, Hemsworth took a break from filming Empire State in New Orleans in order to attend.
While accepting his Breakthrough Award with Cyrus sitting in the audience, the actor brought up his big break: co-starring with the singer-actress in 2009′s The Last Song.
“I was fortunate enough to get called back in to read with my now-fiancée, who I recently got engaged to,” Hemsworth told the crowd.
He continued, “And we read together and fell in love and now we’re married,” before quickly adding, “Well, not married yet but we will be.”
The event marked the first time the couple made a formal appearance together since announcing their engagement earlier this month.
Check out the cute moment below, at the 35-second mark!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired