WATCH: Liam Hemsworth Accidentally Says He and Miley Cyrus Are “Married”
9:54 pm, June 28th, 2012VIDEO
The slip of the tongue came at Wednesday’s Australians in Film event, which as Gossip Cop previously reported, Hemsworth took a break from filming Empire State in New Orleans in order to attend.
While accepting his Breakthrough Award with Cyrus sitting in the audience, the actor brought up his big break: co-starring with the singer-actress in 2009′s The Last Song.
“I was fortunate enough to get called back in to read with my now-fiancée, who I recently got engaged to,” Hemsworth told the crowd.
He continued, “And we read together and fell in love and now we’re married,” before quickly adding, “Well, not married yet but we will be.”
The event marked the first time the couple made a formal appearance together since announcing their engagement earlier this month.
Check out the cute moment below, at the 35-second mark!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids