Miley Cyrus “Hates” Liam Hemsworth’s “Old Crush” Teresa Palmer?
3:29 pm, August 16th, 2012
“Miley Cyrus Hates Liam’s Old Crush,” blares a headline in Star, which claims Liam Hemsworth told his fiancee he “used to have a crush on hot Aussie actress Teresa Palmer” — and that it did not go over well.
“Liam let it slip that when he was younger he had a big thing for Teresa,” a so-called “friend” alleges in the mag, and while Hemsworth supposedly found it “funny,” Cyrus had a very different reaction.
“They had a huge fight over it,” claims the tab’s snitch, adding that Cyrus now “hates” Palmer, and even “has her friends hating on her too!”
What is this, middle school?
The notion that Cyrus is upset over some (alleged) crush her fiance had years ago is RIDICULOUS.
Regardless, a source close to the couple assures Gossip Cop that Star’s tale is false, calling it “nonsense.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents