CLAIM: Liam Hemsworth Sexting January Jones Behind Miley Cyrus’ Back
11:19 pm, September 11th, 2013
“Liam’s Other Woman: Behind fiancée Miley Cyrus’ back, Hemsworth woos January Jones,” reads a headline in Us Weekly, which claims the actor recently “fired off a graphic, sexual text message” to Jones that allegedly read “I want to [expletive] you.”
According to the magazine, the pair’s alleged illicit relationship dates back to earlier this year, when Hemsworth and Jones were seen hanging out together.
The tab notes that the actor “swore” to Cyrus that “nothing happened,” but has “clandestinely continued to reach out” to Jones.
A so-called “insider” tells Us Weekly that Jones has “consoled” Hemsworth over Cyrus’ transformation from “Disney princess” to “wild child” — a claim that the “Mad Men” rep’s star denied to the tabloid, yet it inexplicably decided to run anyway.
And Us Weekly goes on to say that Hemsworth’s alleged “wandering eye may be the wrecking ball of his relationship with Cyrus,” with the couple supposedly “on the verge of cutting ties.”
“Liam and Miley haven’t officially split, but it’s over,” the tab quotes a “friend” as saying. “It’s just that neither wants to pull the trigger.”
Furthermore, claims Us Weekly’s supposed source, “Miley doesn’t want to believe there could be anyone else.”
That’s because there isn’t.
A rep for Hemsworth says, “The story of Liam Hemsworth and January Jones is entirely fabricated by US Weekly.”
“There is no truth whatsoever to this tabloid fiction,” adds the spokesperson.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting