Liam Hemsworth “Less Than Faithful” Claim NOT Reason For Miley Cyrus Split
3:42 pm, September 16th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
The news that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have officially ended their engagement is set to kick off a fresh wave of speculation about the two stars, and Gossip Cop is hearing that one early rumor is not true.
E! News is reporting that the split was “Miley’s decision,” supposedly believing that Hemsworth had been “less than faithful to her.”
But a source close to Hemsworth tells Gossip Cop the story is “totally inaccurate,” and that Hemsworth absolutely “did not cheat on her.”
Given the former couple’s high-profile, we’re sure more rumors about Cyrus and Hemsworth are on their way.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents