Liam Hemsworth “Less Than Faithful” Claim NOT Reason For Miley Cyrus Split
3:42 pm, September 16th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
The news that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have officially ended their engagement is set to kick off a fresh wave of speculation about the two stars, and Gossip Cop is hearing that one early rumor is not true.
E! News is reporting that the split was “Miley’s decision,” supposedly believing that Hemsworth had been “less than faithful to her.”
But a source close to Hemsworth tells Gossip Cop the story is “totally inaccurate,” and that Hemsworth absolutely “did not cheat on her.”
Given the former couple’s high-profile, we’re sure more rumors about Cyrus and Hemsworth are on their way.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look