Liam Hemsworth “Less Than Faithful” Claim NOT Reason For Miley Cyrus Split
3:42 pm, September 16th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
The news that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have officially ended their engagement is set to kick off a fresh wave of speculation about the two stars, and Gossip Cop is hearing that one early rumor is not true.
E! News is reporting that the split was “Miley’s decision,” supposedly believing that Hemsworth had been “less than faithful to her.”
But a source close to Hemsworth tells Gossip Cop the story is “totally inaccurate,” and that Hemsworth absolutely “did not cheat on her.”
Given the former couple’s high-profile, we’re sure more rumors about Cyrus and Hemsworth are on their way.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs