Police Report: Leslie Carter Overdosed
2:55 pm, February 2nd, 2012
Authorities reportedly found at least three drugs – Olanzapine, Cyclobenzaprine and Xanax – near Carter, who died in upstate New York on Tuesday.
Ginger Carter, her stepmother, told police that Leslie had suffered “a long history of mental illness and was on medication for her depression” and that she had seemed particularly distressed the morning of her death.
Paramedics came to the home after Ginger Carter called 911 to inform emergency personnel that Leslie was “not breathing.”
An official cause of death is still pending a completion of toxicology.
The prescription medications listed in the police report treat schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and anxiety.
Carter was an aspiring singer whose song “Like Wow!” appeared on the Shrek soundtrack.
She was also part of the “House of Carters” reality television show.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained