REPORT: Family Suspects Leslie Carter’s Death Was Drug Overdose
6:34 pm, February 1st, 2012
People close to Leslie Carter reportedly believe she died of a drug overdose.
However, that cause of death has not been confirmed.
The site is reporting that the “House of Carters” star had recently moved in with family in upstate New York as part of her battle against substance abuse.
Carter was found unresponsive by loved ones on Tuesday, and emergency personnel could not save her.
An autopsy was conducted on Wednesday.
“There were no visible signs of trauma,” said coroner Richard Mackowiak. “We are awaiting a toxicology report to determine a cause of death.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit