REPORT: Family Suspects Leslie Carter’s Death Was Drug Overdose
6:34 pm, February 1st, 2012
People close to Leslie Carter reportedly believe she died of a drug overdose.
However, that cause of death has not been confirmed.
The site is reporting that the “House of Carters” star had recently moved in with family in upstate New York as part of her battle against substance abuse.
Carter was found unresponsive by loved ones on Tuesday, and emergency personnel could not save her.
An autopsy was conducted on Wednesday.
“There were no visible signs of trauma,” said coroner Richard Mackowiak. “We are awaiting a toxicology report to determine a cause of death.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'