REPORT: Family Suspects Leslie Carter’s Death Was Drug Overdose
6:34 pm, February 1st, 2012
People close to Leslie Carter reportedly believe she died of a drug overdose.
However, that cause of death has not been confirmed.
The site is reporting that the “House of Carters” star had recently moved in with family in upstate New York as part of her battle against substance abuse.
Carter was found unresponsive by loved ones on Tuesday, and emergency personnel could not save her.
An autopsy was conducted on Wednesday.
“There were no visible signs of trauma,” said coroner Richard Mackowiak. “We are awaiting a toxicology report to determine a cause of death.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014