REPORT: Family Suspects Leslie Carter’s Death Was Drug Overdose
6:34 pm, February 1st, 2012
People close to Leslie Carter reportedly believe she died of a drug overdose.
However, that cause of death has not been confirmed.
The site is reporting that the “House of Carters” star had recently moved in with family in upstate New York as part of her battle against substance abuse.
Carter was found unresponsive by loved ones on Tuesday, and emergency personnel could not save her.
An autopsy was conducted on Wednesday.
“There were no visible signs of trauma,” said coroner Richard Mackowiak. “We are awaiting a toxicology report to determine a cause of death.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court