Rupert Sanders Insider: Quotes About Cheating Going on ‘Months’ Are Fabricated
2:49 pm, July 30th, 2012EXCLUSIVE
On Sunday, Gossip Cop questioned the veracity of quotes in the U.K. tab, The People, which allegedly had Rupert Sanders’ brother-in-law, Leopold Ross, claiming the director and Kristen Stewart had “cheated for months.”
The paper wrote that even though the actress called it a “momentary indiscretion,” “relatives of Rupert… suspect the affair went on much longer.”
“It was from the last half of filming and all through post-production, clear into last week,” The People quoted Ross as saying.
But now, a source close to Sanders says, “Ross never, in fact, spoke to UK tabloid The People and that it was either an imposter or fabricated.”
Gossip Cop reached out to The People for a comment about the allegation, but has yet to receive a response.
Of course, this new wrinkle supports our previous report that nothing happened during the filming of the movie, and that Stewart and Ross’ fling was not going on for “months,” but was rather new.
Gossip Cop will update should The People offer a comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?