CLAIM: Leonardo DiCaprio’s Partying and Bingeing is Threatening Latest Film
7:00 am, February 24th, 2011
“Leonardo DiCaprio has gotten hooked on pizza,” reports the National Enquirer, and the producers of his latest film J. Edgar “fear his waistline could reach titanic proportions.”
The mag says the actor was initially told to pack on some pounds to play FBI director J. Edgar Hoover, but DiCaprio “went overboard and ended up struggling to squeeze into his wardrobe.”
“One of Leo’s favorite foods is pizza, and he became quite the pizza addict after being told to put on some weight,” a so-called “insider” tells the Enquirer, which further claims that “concerned execs have told him to close the lid on the pizza box.”
The supermarket tab says DiCaprio’s “late-night partying triggers bursts of middle-of -the-night food binges.”
Adds an alleged source, “Everybody marvels that he turns up ready to work” after a full night of partying and pizza.
A source involved in the production tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer piece is “absurd,” and notes DiCaprio’s at exactly the weight he’s supposed to be for his character.
“There have been no changes to wardrobe, and he’s nothing but professional,” emphasizes our insider.
Another source, who’s close to DiCaprio, also says the report is “not true.”
The Enquirer‘s cheesy pizza tale about DiCaprio is wrong – no matter how you slice it.
See PHOTOS of Leonardo on the “J. Edgar” set!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Critics Slam Controversial NYPD Stop-And-Kiss Program
- 7 Of Katy Perry's Unforgettable And Wildest Latex Looks
- Can You Pair The Celeb With Their Signature Smile?