Leonardo DiCaprio Set for Assassin Thriller ‘Satori’
6:27 pm, October 3rd, 2011
Leonardo DiCaprio is set to star in Satori, based on the Don Winslow book about a Westerner trained as an assassin in Japan.
The actor would play Nicholai Hel, whose martial arts skills (and Go-based strategic thinking) help him survive against various espionage agencies and crime groups in post-World War II Southeast Asia.
As it happens, DiCaprio’s gal pal Blake Lively is in the upcoming Savages, also based on a Winslow bestseller.
Deadline first reported the Satori project.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate