Leonardo DiCaprio Threw Fit Over New Year’s Eve Club Appearance In Sydney?
3:01 pm, January 3rd, 2013
Leonardo DiCaprio allegedly threw a fit over a personal appearance on New Year’s Eve, according to The Sun.
The paper claims the actor had been hired to party at Marquee in Sydney, Australia, but “wasn’t happy about his payment for the night and demanded to leave after just ten minutes.”
DiCaprio was supposedly “overheard” by The Sun shouting, “Do you think I want to be here? I left my family at home for this. We have a contract.”
The outlet alleges that club bosses “told the star that he wouldn’t get paid unless he stayed for an extra ten minutes,” but that DiCaprio cut his evening short anyway.
The story is “100 percent false on all accounts,” a source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop.
We’re assured DiCaprio stayed at Marquee past midnight, and there was absolutely no argument between the actor and club management.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills