Leonardo DiCaprio Split From Toni Garrn, Now “Hooking Up” With Miranda Kerr?
3:10 pm, November 26th, 2013
The mag says DiCaprio and Kerr, who last month separated from Orlando Bloom, “were spotted dining at SushiSamba in the Palazzo Hotel in Las Vegas on November 17.”
A so-called “insider” tells the tab, “He’s been after her for a long time,” adding, “Now that she’s single, he’s going in for the kill.”
“Leo and Miranda have always been insanely attracted to each other,” says the supposed “source.”
That’s funny, because DiCaprio and Garrn were just seen kissing at Kanye West’s concert in New York on Sunday.
Regardless, Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to the actor, who tells us the mag’s story is 100 percent FALSE.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?