Leonardo DiCaprio Split From Toni Garrn, Now “Hooking Up” With Miranda Kerr?
3:10 pm, November 26th, 2013
The mag says DiCaprio and Kerr, who last month separated from Orlando Bloom, “were spotted dining at SushiSamba in the Palazzo Hotel in Las Vegas on November 17.”
A so-called “insider” tells the tab, “He’s been after her for a long time,” adding, “Now that she’s single, he’s going in for the kill.”
“Leo and Miranda have always been insanely attracted to each other,” says the supposed “source.”
That’s funny, because DiCaprio and Garrn were just seen kissing at Kanye West’s concert in New York on Sunday.
Regardless, Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to the actor, who tells us the mag’s story is 100 percent FALSE.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship