Leonardo DiCaprio in “Love Triangle” with Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom?
5:23 pm, December 19th, 2012
In a piece titled, “Leo’s Titanic Love Triangle,” the National Enquirer claims, “Leonardo DiCaprio is at risk for getting caught in a dramatic love triangle with Victoria’s Secret stunner Miranda Kerr and her actor husband Orlando Bloom.”
According to the supermarket tabloid, “Orlando is deeply concerned that a ‘special friendship’ has been brewing between Leo and Miranda while he’s in South Africa” filming the movie Zulu.
The magazine goes on to allege that DiCaprio and Kerr have recently “raised eyebrows with their flirtatious-looking public displays around New York City.”
“Leo and Orlando have been friends for a long time, and there have never been any trust issues between them — until now,” says a supposed “source,” who adds, “Orlando knows that Leo goes through supermodels like Kleenex.”
That last quote is not the only thing that’s seemingly made up.
A mutual pal of Gossip Cop and DiCaprio’s tells us the entire Enquirer tale is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?