Leonardo DiCaprio in “Love Triangle” with Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom?
5:23 pm, December 19th, 2012
In a piece titled, “Leo’s Titanic Love Triangle,” the National Enquirer claims, “Leonardo DiCaprio is at risk for getting caught in a dramatic love triangle with Victoria’s Secret stunner Miranda Kerr and her actor husband Orlando Bloom.”
According to the supermarket tabloid, “Orlando is deeply concerned that a ‘special friendship’ has been brewing between Leo and Miranda while he’s in South Africa” filming the movie Zulu.
The magazine goes on to allege that DiCaprio and Kerr have recently “raised eyebrows with their flirtatious-looking public displays around New York City.”
“Leo and Orlando have been friends for a long time, and there have never been any trust issues between them — until now,” says a supposed “source,” who adds, “Orlando knows that Leo goes through supermodels like Kleenex.”
That last quote is not the only thing that’s seemingly made up.
A mutual pal of Gossip Cop and DiCaprio’s tells us the entire Enquirer tale is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot