Leonardo DiCaprio Horrified at Lena Dunham’s Golden Globes Dress, Says Mag
1:28 pm, January 15th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
Uh… no she didn’t.
She wore the gown because she liked it, not because she wanted to attract a movie star she hardly knows.
Anyway, the magazine goes on to claim that DiCaprio “could barely contain his horror at her garish gown.”
A supposed “eyewitness” for the tabloid says, “He painfully forced a fake smile,” adding, “He had a hard time complimenting her.”
And Gossip Cop has a hard time believing this story.
So, we checked in with a close DiCaprio friend — who was also at the Golden Globes — and we’re told the Star report is total “crap.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired