Leonardo DiCaprio Caused $50,000 in Damage to Hotel Room in Cannes?
1:18 pm, July 3rd, 2013
Leonardo DiCaprio “doesn’t have a party-boy reputation for nothing!” shrieks Star.
The magazine says The Great Gatsby star “racked up $50,000 in damages to his suite in the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc during the Cannes Film Festival!”
“Every night, Leo would throw parties,” a so-called “source” tells Star. “He left cigarette burns on the carpet, bed and couch. And the bathtub and toilet were clogged, which caused a huge mess, and women’s underwear was everywhere!”
Sounds like a good time.
Of course, it’s not true.
It’s interesting that Star — which falsely claimed DiCaprio hooked up with Julianne Hough at Coachella — is now reporting a supposed scoop on the actor destroying his hotel room way back in May.
Gossip Cop has learned that the tab’s DiCaprio sources are way off base yet again.
The story is “not true,” a source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage