Is Leonardo DiCaprio Converting to Judaism for Girlfriend Bar Refaeli?
11:28 am, December 5th, 2010
According to the British tab, a so-called “source” says DiCaprio has spent a lot of time in the Holy Land, explaining his “sudden intense interest in Israel, its culture and religion is the clearest sign yet that he intends to marry Bar… He is looking into converting for her.”
That same “source” adds that “Bar is over the moon… that he is investigating the process of converting.”
So, is DiCaprio really converting to Judaism so he can marry Bar Refaeli?
“Lo,” which is “No” in Hebrew.
A source close to the actor tells Gossip Cop that it’s “not true” he’s converting.
Oy, those rumors!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents