Leonardo DiCaprio Feuding with Clint Eastwood On “J. Edgar” Set?
2:19 pm, March 16th, 2011
According to the tab’s “on-set spy,” DiCaprio supposedly “demanded a retake on a scene” because he felt he hadn’t “shocked enough,” but Eastwood refused.
DiCaprio allegedly wouldn’t take no for an answer, and “got upset and demanded that Clint reshoot the scene.”
Apparently, the director then “turned to the cameraman, and said, in a quiet Dirty Harry rasp: ‘He can shoot it again – but make sure there’s no film in the camera,’” causing DiCaprio to really lose his temper and scream, “FORGET IT!”
“Shooting resumed the next day,” the mag continues, “but sources say the air’s thick with tension.”
No, it’s not.
A production source tells Gossip Cop that the Enquirer‘s story is “total crap.”
Check out PHOTOS of Leonardo on the set of “J. Edgar”!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents