Leonardo DiCaprio and Cameron Diaz Friends With Benefits?
11:04 am, November 17th, 2011
The mag says DiCaprio “set off major sparks” with Diaz at the LACMA Art + Film Gala in L.A. on November 5, prompting witnesses at the museum event to suspect there was something romantic going on between them.
According to one so-called “source” at the party, “Every time Leo was pulled away to talk to someone else, he’d keep his eye on her.”
“Cam even blew him a kiss!” adds the “insider.”
But don’t expect these two to come out as a couple anytime soon, warns Star, which explains the former Gangs of New York co-stars have a “no strings attached” type of arrangement.
There’s just NOTHING going on between them.
A source close to the J. Edgar star assures Gossip Cop that DiCaprio and Diaz are just friends, noting, “Leo talks to a friend and Star writes something is going on… the magazine has actually fallen below the National Enquirer on the supermarket rack.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank