Leonardo DiCaprio and Cameron Diaz Friends With Benefits?
11:04 am, November 17th, 2011
The mag says DiCaprio “set off major sparks” with Diaz at the LACMA Art + Film Gala in L.A. on November 5, prompting witnesses at the museum event to suspect there was something romantic going on between them.
According to one so-called “source” at the party, “Every time Leo was pulled away to talk to someone else, he’d keep his eye on her.”
“Cam even blew him a kiss!” adds the “insider.”
But don’t expect these two to come out as a couple anytime soon, warns Star, which explains the former Gangs of New York co-stars have a “no strings attached” type of arrangement.
There’s just NOTHING going on between them.
A source close to the J. Edgar star assures Gossip Cop that DiCaprio and Diaz are just friends, noting, “Leo talks to a friend and Star writes something is going on… the magazine has actually fallen below the National Enquirer on the supermarket rack.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'