Leonardo DiCaprio and Cameron Diaz Friends With Benefits?
11:04 am, November 17th, 2011
The mag says DiCaprio “set off major sparks” with Diaz at the LACMA Art + Film Gala in L.A. on November 5, prompting witnesses at the museum event to suspect there was something romantic going on between them.
According to one so-called “source” at the party, “Every time Leo was pulled away to talk to someone else, he’d keep his eye on her.”
“Cam even blew him a kiss!” adds the “insider.”
But don’t expect these two to come out as a couple anytime soon, warns Star, which explains the former Gangs of New York co-stars have a “no strings attached” type of arrangement.
There’s just NOTHING going on between them.
A source close to the J. Edgar star assures Gossip Cop that DiCaprio and Diaz are just friends, noting, “Leo talks to a friend and Star writes something is going on… the magazine has actually fallen below the National Enquirer on the supermarket rack.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Kim Kardashian Strips Down To A String Bikini
- Macaulay Culkin Steps Out With New Girlfriend
- Akon Explains Why He Has Several Wives
- Creepy?: Older Stars Who Date Teens
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - Elegant In Black
- Short Hairstyles We Love
- Top 10 Celebrity Role Models