Leonardo DiCaprio to Take “Long, Long Break” From Acting: Report
5:55 pm, January 18th, 2013
Leonardo DiCaprio says he’s “drained” and “worn out” after shooting three films in two years, and wants to “take a long, long break.”
According to the German paper Bild, DiCaprio says he would like to take time off to “improve the world a bit,” adding, “I will fly around the world doing good for the environment.”
The Django Unchained star, who also completed filming of The Great Gatsby and The Wolf of Wall Street, notes, “My roof is covered with solar panels. My car is electric.”
Gossip Cop reached out to DiCaprio’s rep to verify the German-language paper’s quotes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails