Leonardo DiCaprio to Take “Long, Long Break” From Acting: Report
5:55 pm, January 18th, 2013
Leonardo DiCaprio says he’s “drained” and “worn out” after shooting three films in two years, and wants to “take a long, long break.”
According to the German paper Bild, DiCaprio says he would like to take time off to “improve the world a bit,” adding, “I will fly around the world doing good for the environment.”
The Django Unchained star, who also completed filming of The Great Gatsby and The Wolf of Wall Street, notes, “My roof is covered with solar panels. My car is electric.”
Gossip Cop reached out to DiCaprio’s rep to verify the German-language paper’s quotes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own