Leonardo DiCaprio to Take “Long, Long Break” From Acting: Report
5:55 pm, January 18th, 2013
Leonardo DiCaprio says he’s “drained” and “worn out” after shooting three films in two years, and wants to “take a long, long break.”
According to the German paper Bild, DiCaprio says he would like to take time off to “improve the world a bit,” adding, “I will fly around the world doing good for the environment.”
The Django Unchained star, who also completed filming of The Great Gatsby and The Wolf of Wall Street, notes, “My roof is covered with solar panels. My car is electric.”
Gossip Cop reached out to DiCaprio’s rep to verify the German-language paper’s quotes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Why Is James Franco Backing a Fashion Documentary?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?