Leonardo DiCaprio to Take “Long, Long Break” From Acting: Report
5:55 pm, January 18th, 2013
Leonardo DiCaprio says he’s “drained” and “worn out” after shooting three films in two years, and wants to “take a long, long break.”
According to the German paper Bild, DiCaprio says he would like to take time off to “improve the world a bit,” adding, “I will fly around the world doing good for the environment.”
The Django Unchained star, who also completed filming of The Great Gatsby and The Wolf of Wall Street, notes, “My roof is covered with solar panels. My car is electric.”
Gossip Cop reached out to DiCaprio’s rep to verify the German-language paper’s quotes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet