Leonardo DiCaprio Bragging About Being With “Multiple Women” Is NOT True
7:57 pm, February 15th, 2013
Leonardo DiCaprio “dished on everything from whom he’s sleeping with to how people want to be him” during a “very frank dinner conversation with his buddies,” claims the New York Daily News.
According to the paper, the actor recently “enjoyed a meal with longtime pal Kevin Connolly and 12 — yes, 12 — women at Koi in the Trump SoHo,” where DiCaprio allegedly bragged about his sex life.
A so-called “earwitness” for the Daily News tells the tab, “Leo talked about the fact that he is sleeping with ‘multiple women’ right now. He was totally open about it. Kevin looked at Leo and told him, ‘I want to be you.’”
“Leo replied, ‘Everyone does,’” the paper quotes its supposed insider as saying.
But that’s not all.
The Daily News goes on to claim that DiCaprio later “partied all night” at Trump’s nightclub, before booking a room at the hotel.
“He asked all the girls to come upstairs afterwards and they had a huge after-party with Leo, Kevin and tons of girls,” alleges the paper’s tipster.
As in, wow the Daily New story is wrong.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop that the report is completely “made up.”
“Leo never said any of that,” says our impeccable insider. ”No one heard him and Kevin talking like this.”
In fact, we’re told that DiCaprio’s evening was hardly the “all night” party the paper claims, with the actor never getting a private room.
Snipes our rock-solid source, the salacious details were just “dreamed up by a source who wasn’t even at the dinner.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents