Leonardo DiCaprio to Win $500K Marriage Bet with Tobey Maguire and Ben Affleck?
5:27 pm, December 18th, 2013
“Leonardo DiCaprio’s two best buds — notorious gamblers Tobey Maguire and Ben Affleck — are suddenly sweating because Leo’s thisclose to collecting a whopping half a million buck$$$ bet they made with the star years ago!” declares the National Enquirer.
What’s this all about?
According to a source for the outlet, “Tobey and Ben, both high-rolling gamblers, bet Leo $250,000 each that he’d be married and a dad by age 40. Leo took the best and went on to date a string of babes — supermodels Gisele Bundchen, Bar Refaeli, Erin Heatherton, etc. — but never got serious enough to tie the knot.”
If you think this fake quote is done, think again!
“Now, with his 40th just 11 months away, Tobey and Ben are sweating big-time about coughing up a staggering quarter of a million bucks each!” shrieks the Enquirer source.
So is there really now a countdown to DiCaprio’s big bet payday?
A source close to DiCaprio tells Gossip Cop the story is “so silly.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?